You have INCREDIBLE ideas. You are ready to take that next step and put those ideas online to start booking clients. But you are way overwhelmed trying to figure out how to do it yourself.
What you need is a simple way to build a custom website
without paying the custom website price.
You want FREEDOM to do it yourself. While also gaining the support of a designer and developer who can share her tricks with you so that you know you are doing it right the first time.
Does any of this sound familiar?
You know the importance of having a website but have no idea how to make it happen or what tools and platforms would work best for you as a health + wellness coach.
Perhaps you were recommended to use WordPress but have been told you need a designer in order to use it.
Maybe you even have a website but it is such a pain to update that it doesn’t even have your correct phone number!
When it comes to getting your business online, you’re:
- Intimidated by the thought of building a website and are not sure you can do it without hiring an expensive designer.
- Overwhelmed and confused by all the different website tools and tech options out there. You are not sure which options are a good investment and you fear that once you do invest, that you won’t be able to figure out how to use it.
- Stuck trying to put all the pieces together to create something you’re proud of; something that reflects who you are.
- Not quite ready to hire a designer or VA, so you need a way to do it yourself without pulling your hair out in the process.
- Stressed about missing opportunities because you do not have a website to give prospective clients. You want to start working but feel like not having a website is holding you back.
You want to learn how to design your own website because you:
Want the freedom to build your website yourself on your schedule.
Crave the flexibility that comes with knowing how to do it yourself.
Don’t want to have to pay someone to do it for you.
Or maybe you already know WordPress but need a fresh new look using a theme that is less of a nightmare.
If you can relate to any of the above, you’ve found yourself in the exact place you need to be right now.
I am here to help you turn all your incredible ideas to reality!
I am currently accepting new students and would LOVE to work with you! If you are ready to roll, click here.
Not quite sure? Keep reading 😉
I have the perfect solution for you.
LEARN HOW TO DESIGN A WEBSITE THAT:
Gains you exposure online
Makes it easy for you to sell your services
Grows with your business
Because a website should work for you.
show off your
build up your
boost income with
book with online
grow online with
attract with a
Besides being able to design your website all by yourself like a pro, you’ll also be able to:
- Save $3k+ on hiring a designer and developer to do it all for you.
- Shorten the time spent on edits as you can do it yourself, when you want.
- Have the reassurance that you are doing this right the first time.
- Use your website long-term without needing to switch to a bigger platform as WordPress is widely used for websites big and small.
- Gain access to all the resources, tools and tricks I have gathered over 8 years as a designer. If I could do it, I know that you can too!
- Connect with coaches just like you who can offer additional support, ideas, feedback, and more!
CUSTOM TEMPLATES DESIGNED
WITH YOU IN MIND:
This program doesn’t just cover how to build a WordPress website. I will show you the must-have tools and pages to lay the foundation for a successful and engaging website so that people love what you have to share and keep coming back.
Each website template comes with:
- Easy to navigate, mobile-responsive wordpress website design
- Installed for you + connected to your chosen domain name
- Zero guess work with fully designed premade pages + elements you can customize
- Easy + organized navigation menu
- Ready to use eCommerce checkout using PayPal
- Multiple email opt-in forms designed with thank you pages so you can easily grow your list
- Options for a coming soon page so you can start building your list while you build your website
- 5 options for homepage styles to choose from for each theme
- 3 ready to use blog page styles
- And so much more
Why I Created This Course
Hey, there! I’m Samantha Duncan (you can call me Sam).
I am a graphic designer and web developer working with women entrepreneurs that are passionate and purpose-driven health and wellness coaches.
I’ve been helping clients build online businesses for 7+ years, specializing in working with holistic health and wellness coaches the past 4 years. By working with coaches, I have learned what works and what tools are the best option for their website. I have channeled this insight into a neatly packaged course that is perfect for this niche as I have created it with coaches in mind.
I know from starting my own business what it’s like to have something new and exciting you want to create for yourself but a small budget to work with. I have experienced failure by doing things the wrong way or the hard way. I have wasted money on programs, I have overpaid for tech services when I had yet to learn how to do it myself.
Maybe you’re not in a position to hire out a designer or marketing specialist, but you still deserve to have a stunning website and the help that comes from working with someone who knows exactly what you need.
I want to be that resource for you!
Here’s what you get when you first enroll:
DFY website installation + setup
- With your enrollment, you will get 3 months free hosting with a company I personally use and have trusted for years. I will get you 100% setup so that when you start your course you can dive right in and start building your website without dealing with all the techy setup work.
3 Ready-to-Use WordPress templates
- All designed with you in mind
- Optimized with ready to use pages, plugins, and writing suggestions to give you everything you need to create your website without confusion.
- Easy to navigate, mobile-responsive wordpress website
Step-by-step video tutorials
- You will be guided through each and every step based on my years of tutoring and experience as a designer.
Access to my private Facebook Group
- Gain extra support, share your ideas, get feedback, and connect with others just like you.
3 Months access to EVERYTHING I have to offer
- In-house hosting and email for your website
- Weekly backups, updates, anti-virus and spam protection and monitoring, so you don’t have to.
- Worksheets, videos, and guides for all sorts of tech questions answered.
- Access to all archived worksheets, videos, and guides
- My entire resource list with coupon codes as well as items and tools that are 100% free and legal to use for your business. As well as, recommended affiliates for services, tools, and more to help you further on your way.
What tools will you need?
- WordPress (free)
- Canva (free)
- Domain Name (about $15/year)
- Website Builder ($55/year)
- PayPal (free)
- Hosting (included in membership $15/mo)
- Mailchimp (free, $10/mo for automations)
- Optional Online Scheduler (about $15/mo)
What’s covered in the course?
The course is separated into four main chapters, each with a number of short individual lessons covering various sections of your website project.
You’ll receive the entire course through a series of videos, worksheets and most importantly — your ready-to-use WordPress website.
- Using This Course
- Choosing The Right Theme For You
- Setting Up Your Tools
- Getting Access To Your Website
- Choosing Colors
- Choosing Fonts
- Writing Content
- Finding Photos
- Introduction To The WordPress Dashboard
- Updating Settings And Password
- Updating Your Toolset
- Add In Your Logo
- Customizing Your Colors And Fonts
- Customizing Your Menu
- Adding Social Media
- Choosing A Homepage Style
- Customizing Your Banner
- Customizing Your Opt-In Message
- Customizing Your Highlight Boxes
- Customizing Your Call To Action Box
- Saving Your Templates
- Updating The Sub Footer
- Updating The Footer
- Connect Mailchimp
- Update Your Main Opt-In
- Update Subscription Pages
- Edits Needed In Mailchimp
- Test Out Your Form
- Update The Footer Opt-In Form
- Using Popup Opt-In Forms
- Using Info Bar Opt-In Forms
- Update Your About Page
- Update Your Work With Me Page
- Update Your Testimonials Page
- Update Your Contact Page
- Update Your Sales Page
- Using A Paypal Generated Sales Button
- Using Woocommerce For Payments
- Adding New Pages And Page Settings
- Choosing Your Blog Page Style
- Updating Your Blog Page Sidebar
- Adding In New Posts
- Using Categories To Organize Your Posts
- Using Tags As Subcategories For Your Posts
- Managing Comments
- Sharing Your Posts On Social Media
- Tips For Successful Launch
- Activating Your Website
Ready to design your very own website?
Invest now + learn how to design and manage your own WordPress website.
Work alongside a designer who knows exactly what you need and never be waiting on someone else’s schedule or paying $3k+ for a website again. Plus, get long term support to grow your business with tools and resources to make it all happen.
Who is this class made for?
This course is ideal for those working in the health and wellness industry that plan to use their website as a selling tool. Such as coaches, trainers, instructors, consultants, counselors, etc. that need to book online appointments, build their email list, sell services and products, share blog posts and recipes, connect via social media, and more.
How should I budget for additional fees?
Below is a breakdown of all tools and potential cost outside of the enrollment fee:
- WordPress (free)
- Canva (free)
- Domain name (about $15/year)
- Website Builder ($55/year)
- Membership ($15/mo after 3 month enrollment, includes hosting)
- WooCommerce for online payments (free)
- PayPal (free)
- Mailchimp (free, automations are $10/mo)
- Acuity (free, $19/mo for additional features)
How long will this course take?
This is a go at your own pace course and time to complete is individualized.
Assuming you are starting from scratch, you may need to schedule 10-15 hours onto your calendar to allow time for writing your content and choosing your online brand colors, fonts, and photos.
However, if you already have content written and your colors and fonts in mind, you could potentially complete this course in 6 or less hours.
Why should I use WordPress for my website?
WordPress is incredibly flexible and has been used for many years to manage small to large websites. Access to a blog built into your website makes sharing posts simple. There are thousands of options for plugins to optimize your site making it the perfect platform to grow with your business.
Customization is limitless and with new tools for pages, users are now able to create a website using a drag and drop based editor that is optimized for mobile and desktop views.
Oh yea, and it is totally FREE! 😉
How do I get access to my class after purchase?
After checkout you will receive an email with your username and password to access the member platform. From there, you can access the private Facebook page and start preparing for your website.
Why do I have to wait to receive my website even if I already paid?
To save you the headache, I set up hosting, email, and the website for my students. In order to do that, I will need all students to first fill out their Website Request Form after purchase. This form will provide me with your domain name, desired email address, and theme you’d like to use. After I receive the completed form, I will create for you a hosting account, email account, WordPress install, and upload an identical copy of whichever theme you choose to use. The entire process will take me 2 business days.
What happens at the end of my 3-month membership?
At the end of your 3-month membership, you will be auto-billed for $15/mo to continue access to the Facebook group, hosting, email, backups and security, as well as all of the membership extras that are added monthly.
If you wish to discontinue your membership, you will be rolled over to a solo hosting account with access to your email for $7.95/mo. and be removed from the Facebook group. You will continue to have access to the video course, however you will lose access to all membership extras as well as backups of your website.
To move your website and email to a new host on discontinued membership, the fee to transfer web files is $45 and can be requested at any time.
You are welcome to pick up your membership again at any time, you can simply login and renew on the member login page.